Bridal Image Consultation
I will help you to look stunning on your special day!
A full bridal consultation will give you:
- A full colour analysis that will focus on the right shades for the day
- Show you the right tone of white/ivory/cream and the accent colours to complement your colouring
- Advice on your best colours if you are not having a 'white' wedding
- Advice on the perfect style of dress to suit your shape and personality
- A full make up in the colours that complement you best
- Recommendations for veils, headdresses, jewellery and hairstyle to suit your face shape and proportions
You will take home with you a:
- Personalised 42 swatch colour swatch wallet (to use for both the wedding and all your future shopping)
- Personalised Bridal Style Guide full of notes, tips and ideas to make shopping for your wedding dress and accessories so much easier
- Copy of colour me beautiful's unique book 'Be a Beautiful Bride' (Hamlyn)
A full bridal consultation takes approximately 2.5 hours. The price is £150
Bridal Make-up Sessions
I offer bridal make up trials and make up on the wedding day for the bride, bridesmaids and mothers of bride and groom. In the trial session we will experiment with different shades of foundation, eye and lip colours until you are happy that we have achieved the look you want for the big day. I will prepare a 'prescription' of the chosen products and colours to be used on the wedding day. You then have the option of buying the cosmetics to apply yourself if you are confident to do so. Alternatively I will come and apply your make up on the day and you might wish to purchase the lipstick for 'touching up' later in the day.
Using colour me beautiful's full range of cosmetics that is tailored to suit each person's colouring, you can be confident of a lovely and natural make up to give you the perfect and lasting finish for the day.
Trial make up session price £45.
Make up on the wedding day £55. plus £35 for each member of the bridal party.
This is a price guide only. Discount prices may be available for larger parties so please feel free to contact me to discuss without obligation.
Colour and Style for the Mothers
A family wedding is also the day that the Mother-of-the-Bride and Mother-of-the-Groom want to look great and shine through!
A full colour consultation will show you:
- Why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others
- How to wear and combine colours to achieve the look you want both for the wedding and for work and play afterwards
- How to coordinate your wardrobe to achieve more combinations without having to buy more clothes
- What to avoid and how best to wear the colours you already have in your wardrobe
A complete make up in the right colours that suit you naturally is included and I can apply this for you on the wedding day too.
A Colour Consultation takes 1.5 - 2 hours. Price £120
Take the stress out of buying the outfit for the wedding by understanding what suits you best!
A Style consultation will show you:
- The most flattering styles and fabrics for your body shape, height and proportions
- Dress with confidence for the occasion
- How to express your personality through your wardrobe
- Reduce time and frustration looking for the perfect outfit
- Beyond the wedding, how to develop a coordinated wardrobe to get maximum usage from it
- How to avoid future 'shopping disasters'
The Style consultation takes 2.5 hours. Price £115
Make Up Lessons
Have you been applying your make-up the same way for years? Or maybe you've never worn make-up and you'd like to start. Now is the time to make sure that you have a natural but polished look for the occasion and are current in your style of make up.
Please follow the links to Make up lessons and Bridal Make up sessions for options in how to achieve the perfect finishing touch.
Full Image Consultation
'The full works' combines colour, style and make up. You will leave knowing that those wardrobe mistakes are a thing of the past! We will put special emphasise on the right kind of outfit for the wedding as well as for your wardrobe thereafter.
The Full Image consultation takes half a day (about 4 hours) and is offered at the special price of £207 including tea/coffee and light snack. However, if it suits you better, you may do each session on separate dates.